Accounts Receivable Financing

America's Funding Partners

A/R Financing drastically improves cash flow because it allows the business to access up to 90% of the value of an invoice within 24 hours of when it is generated. Once the invoice is paid by the client the A/R lender releases the remaining 10% to the business, minus interest. America’s Funding Partners has relationships with a number of both bank and non-bank lenders allowing us to offer our clients the best rates in the industry.

Ideal Candidate: Any business that sells to other businesses and gives them 30, 60 or 90 days to pay.

What we offer:

  • Best pricing in the industry.
  • Virtually any type of business can be financed.
  • Business gets cash for their invoices within 24 hours.
  • No personal guarantees are required.
  • As sales and receivables increase, funding increases.
  • Enables the business owner to focus on the business, not collections.
  • Allows the business to take advantage of early payment or bulk purchase discounts from suppliers.
  • Greater ability to service large and/or unexpected orders.
  • More flexible and quicker than bank loans.