We have relationships to finance almost any type of business related equipment. Borrowers can use existing equipment as collateral to get access to capital or we can arrange financing for the purchase of new or even used equipment.
Ideal candidate: Any business owner looking for capital that owns equipment or is looking to purchase new or used equipment.
What we offer:
- Fast approvals, typically within 24-48 hours.
- Start-ups OK.
- We have programs for all credit types.
- Government and municipal leasing.
Loans using existing equipment as collateral (sale-leaseback)
- Loans up to 75% of the current value of the equipment.
- Loan amounts from $25,000 to $3,000,000.
- 24, 36, 48 or 60 month leases.
- Types of Equipment: Just about any type of equipment can be used including Construction Equipment, Heavy Machinery, Tractors, Farming Equipment, Trucks, Trailers, Printing Equipment, Manufacturing Equipment, etc.
- Rates starting at 6%.
A client owns a trucking company and had several back taxes that were due from two years ago. The back taxes owed totaled $75,000. Because the client owed these taxes, his credit had dropped, resulting in a credit score of a 550. He went to several banks to get a loan but each of them quickly declined him because of this credit score. The solution was sale-leaseback financing where the equity in his fleet of trucks was used to get the cash needed to pay off his taxes. His credit score was not even a concern.
|Amount of loan:||$75,000|
|Total time to close:||5 Days|